Ready to talk to an Accredited Mortgage Professional‡ about finding the ideal mortgage for your new or existing home? There are three ways you can get started:
- Call us today at 1.866.712.5008
- Fill out our online contact form
Preparing for a Mortgage Application
In order to apply for a mortgage, you (and any co-applicant or guarantor) will need the following documentation:
- Personal Identification – a driver’s license or passport is ideal
- Employment details – a letter of employment from your employer or human resources department
- A list of your sources of income
- Current bank accounts and balances
- Current loans, including credit cards and lines of credit
- Proof of financial assets
- Proof of a source of funds for down payment and closing costs
Apply for a Mortgage
You can request pre-approval for a mortgage online right now!
Your completed form will be forwarded to an Accredited Mortgage Professionals who will contact you directly.
Sears Financial Mortgage Referral Services are currently available in Ontario only.
‡Mortgages arranged by Mortgage Alliance. Broker license #10530
Services are not offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (the "Bank") and the Bank does not endorse and is not affiliated with these services.